Halloween was interesting this year. Lindsey was up all night the night before with an ear ache. She seemed to be doing better during the day, but had a slight fever. She ended up staying home with Mommy while the other kids went out Trick or Treating. Lindsey passed out the suckers I made. Robert isn't big on going out, so he didn't take them too many places, which was fine with me since that meant not too much candy made it home. Rachel had a bag that she gave to Lindsey. One of the best things about living in a small town, though, is that you get homemade treats and you can trust them. My kids brought home some really delicious caramel corn that reminded me of my grandma. She would always make popcorn for halloween. She used to make chocolate popcorn, I need to find that recipe.
At the school the kids got fake tatoos and Michael decided he needed a Buzz Lightyear on his forehead.
3 comments:
Yeah...I never got homemade treats while trick or treating here in San Diego. That would have been nice though. In fact, my friend's Mom forgot to buy candy and starting baking cookies to pass out. (She lives in Escondido). Parents were okay with that...maybe cause she's like a grandma? I dunno...
Super cute costumes! Halloween is so much fun!
Those are cute costumes for all of them--too bad one was sick..but I hope she had fun handing out the suckers.
We don't get any treaters on our street--good but I always buy candy..so sort of bad!--well we get like 3.
I can't believe how old your boy is now-holy cow time flies!
Post a Comment