Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Program

On Monday Taylor had her school Christmas program. I really dropped the ball and forget to tell everyone so that they could come, I'm sorry to everyone that could have made it and I didn't tell you, it's all my fault. Taylor's class participated in two songs. The first one is All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth.



They also did Freeze Dance with all of the elementary Children


All of the songs were great and it was so much fun watching them. After all the singing and dancing was done they got to visit with Santa. Only Taylor and Michael wanted to sit on his lap, though.

2 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

Taylor you are so cute! She sure has the hip action down!! Very sad we missed it!

DeeAnna said...

that is so funny! Taylor could definately do a hulahoop!