I have been really bad about updating things lately. A lot has happened last month. Rachel got 4 teeth. She likes to get on her hands and knees and rock. She isn't crawling, but she can scoot herself around pretty good. I have to be extra careful that the kids don't leave their toys on the floor because Rachel will find them and now that she is mobile, she will go after them.
We got to host Thanksgiving this year and that was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures. We had a houseful of people. My aunt and uncle from Oregon were able to bring their family and we also had my aunt from eastern Idaho come with one of her daughters in addition to most of my family. Then whoever wanted to went outside after dinner and went skeet shooting. It sounds like those that went had a great time. There was lots of good food, good visits and good times had by all. I am so thankful to have such an amazing family! Everyone pitched in and brought part of the meal and it was wonderful.
After Thanksgiving we got together with Roberts family and went out Christmas tree hunting. That was also a lot of fun. I married into a great family also. My kids are so lucky to have so many amazing aunts and uncles and some fabulous cousins. I can't forget their super duper grandparents either. I love all you guys!
1 comment:
I'm totally with you on the no blogging thing-man life is just really busy-fun but busy, and it's hard!
I'm glad you guys are doing so well!
Post a Comment