Friday, February 5, 2010

A long night and babies

Okay, so not my babies this time. My babies actually slept pretty well last night. No, I was up with Kami who was having her babies. I noticed she was in labor around 11:30 and the first baby was born just before midnight, on Lindsey's birthday. The rest of the babies followed with the last one coming around5ish. I am so glad my little sister came and helped keep me company, thanks Naomi.

3 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

WOW- thats a lot of babies for poor little Kami! Arent you glad it wasnt you!

Idaho Sutters said...

Maybe you can come midwife our puppies. I'm not thinking that staying up all night sounds fun. Olivia would stay up I guess. I can't believe she had that many.

Dena said...

Wow, what a good person you are to stay up all night with your dog while she is having her babies. That is a LOT of puppies!