
Michael especially loved it, he has two squirt guns here. There was also a baseball diamond where the kids played games and the girls went exploring all over the place. The first night up there all the little girls had to get together and they borrowed Aunt Melissa's tent and all slept together. I worried that they would get scared or cold, but they didn't. They actually did really good and we only told them once to quiet down and then they went to sleep. I was quite impressed!Saturday morning we went into Huntsville for breakfast and the parade. Aunt Melissa and Aunt Nikki got up early and took two of the boys with them to save our place on the parade route. The rest of us followed. The parade was good. The kids all got more candy than they needed, but not as much as they would have liked.

Taylor got bored waiting for the parade to start so she decided to take a little nap.

See Rachel's cute bows? Well, shortly after I took this picture she took them out and wouldn't keep them in. She looks wide awake here, but she didn't sleep much the night before (which means Robert and I didn't either), and about half-way through the morning she fell asleep. Luckily Uncle Chad was there to hold her :)
I got distracted at the parade, plus I was really tired, so I didn't get a picture of all the girls in their matching shirts. Every year Grandma has gotten the girls matching shirts and they look so cute! The past couple of years I've made them bows for their hair. They all love Independence day and proclaim it their favorite holiday!
1 comment:
Really cute hair bows! Sounds like a fun 4th!
Post a Comment