I haven't written in a while and life has just been crazy! Nothing spectacular, just the usual. Taylor and Lindsey started school. Both of them really are enjoying school and their teachers. Lindsey's class was expected to be a larger sized class, but there are only 9 kids in it. Taylor's class has 15 this year. For those of you not familiar with small town life, the entire Kindergarten and Second Grade are 9 and 15 students respectively.
For Michael and Rachel we have story time once a week. Michael loves story time and every time we pass by the library he says "there's story time". Michael wanted to go to school so badly with his sisters. He's been very upset that he can't go yet.
He does get to play with some friends when I go walking in the mornings, though. There are a couple of us moms who get together at the church and walk around the gym while our kids play. It's great for us to do something to get in shape, and my kids love going to play with friends. I also love it because I get to visit with other moms.
I have a friend who publishes her blog and so she writes quite often, I want to do that. I don't know if I ever will, but I think it's a great idea. I was following a blog for a while where she did blog every day and I really enjoyed reading about another family and their craziness, plus, she published hers also. I don't know if I could blog everyday, but I'd love to blog weekly. We will see if I can do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment