I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I'm a little late in getting pictures up, but oh well. This year all the kids got slippers in their stockings. Taylor had been asking for like 2 weeks before Christmas for slippers every day. She has already worn a hole in one of them.
 |
| Taylor, Lindsey, Michael, and Rachel |
|
|
Rachel is so excited for school. She hangs over Michael's shoulder whenever he is doing anything, so now she has her own school books. That doesn't stop her from hanging over her brother's shoulder, though.
My sister-in-law told us about the magic of "candy cane seeds" You see, if you plant one of those red and white mints in the snow on Christmas Eve, when Santa drives his sleigh over your house it releases magic that turns the candies into candy canes. We couldn't find the mints, but we did find some other Christmas candies that worked just as well. It's a little hard to see the candy canes, but they are there!
 |
| "Magic" Candy Canes |
For the Newey Christmas party we went next door. Aunts Melissa and Nicki made a snowman pinata for the kids to break. They had a lot of fun with that.
I had two videos of the pinata, but for some reason the other one won't load, so you only get the ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment