I have not done a very good job updating lately, and I don't really know if that will change or not, but I have time right now, so I thought I would give an update.
We have added back a whole bunch of foods to our diet. In fact, we can pretty much eat normally for the most part. We are still gluten-free for the time being, and also soy, almond, and rice free. The kids were so happy that we have been able to add dairy back into our diets and haven't seen any reactions. We also found a Bob's Red Mill baking mix that makes a pretty decent pizza crust so we can go back to our Friday night Pizza Nights. We really missed those. Taylor did develop a rash after we tried pork again so we have taken that back out. We aren't exactly sure if it was the pork, or a virus, since it is cold and flu season, but just to be on the safe side we have taken it out and we will try again later on down the road.
We've had a lot of virus's go through the family. Everyone got sick between Christmas and New Years. That was not fun. Elizabeth got cold sores around her eye. That was a little scary. We will have to keep a close watch on her to see if they come back in the future. I guess that they can develop on the cornea and leave scarring. For now, they have cleared up so we are grateful for that.
There has been lots more, but I can't seem to find the words to sum it all up, so I'm not even going to try. Maybe I can figure out a better schedule for my life and pencil in a slot to update the blog.
1 comment:
It's been awhile for me too! Glad you wrote again, and glad you have a little more variety!
Post a Comment