Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guess a date

So this last week at my appointment my midwife told me that I was safe to have the baby anytime after Friday. I'm not "due" until March 21, but then how many babies come when they are "due"? So, all of you out there reading this, guess when the baby will come. To give you some background on previous experiences, Taylor was born the day before her due date, Lindsey was 5 days early and Michael was 2 days early. Saying all of that could jinx this baby into being late of course, but the past shows that I don't usually make it to the date.

10 comments:

Katrina Wilson said...

March 11th!!! You better have him or her on that day!!!

jarah_angell said...

are you getting pretty anxious? I sure am! I really want to hold my little baby! I will say March 19, thats my bday!

Rose said...

I call march 15th...only cause I feel it lol

GatesGang said...

haha good luck. u are at a terrible stage the wait. vanessa was 1 week late, and trista was 8 hours early and natalia 20 min early lol

Gallup Family said...

I'm guessing March 21st, it's the first day of Spring. What a nice way to change seasons!

Kerry said...

March 18th! I like this guessing game-it's fun!

Dena said...

March 23rd! That is my guess, although I really do hope that you don't go over your due date. That would be miserable ;)

5boystokiss said...

March 14th, Good Luck! Did she say you could start any of the self induction stuff? That is always fun when they give you a list of things to try! I am not convinced that any of them work, but at least they pass the time! And you can always read the pregnancy book a few more times! Good luck and hang in there, your doing great!

DeeAnna said...

I was going to guess March 19th, that's Farris' birthday, but that day was taken...so I'm officailly guessing March 17th, St. Patricks day! Just to match your April Fools day baby. Good luck with the next few weeks!

Janet said...

Jessica and I think that your baby will be here on march 16th. what do win when if the baby is born on that day? :)