Okay, so I'm at this stage where I'm really sick of being pregnant, but I guess there are a few good things to it, so in a hope to boost my mood I'm going to remind myself and tell all of you why I LOVE being pregnant.
I Love being spoiled. I have a great husband all the time, but when I'm pregnant I really get spoiled. He even made me cookies one night at 9 p.m. and didn't complain that it was too late.
I get to take Bubble Baths whenever Robert is around and I want one. Okay, so that kinda goes with being spoiled, but if I'm sore or achy I know he won't begrudge me going and soaking in the tub, in fact he asks me all the time if I need to go take a soak.
I can pretty much eat whatever I want, remember I'm eating for 2. I'll worry later about taking the weight off. Really for the most part I think I do pretty good. And people will just chalk it up to pregnancy if I want to eat something really strange to them.
I think it's cool to feel the baby move. I have a really active little one cooking in here and I think it's pretty cool to watch and feel my stomach move all around.
It's kinda easier to carry this little one around. It's true my stomach sticks out, but it's not taking up my arms so I still have those to hold other hands or give hugs to other kids. And nobody can take my baby from me right now.
I have a ready excuse for everything. If I'm moody, tired, cranky or blissfully happy it's because I'm pregnant. Robert doesn't like this excuse, but most of the time, it's true. I don't have to be rational when I'm pregnant, although I do try.
4 comments:
hurray your almost done! your doing great, hang in there!
I appreciate the reminders-thank you!
I hate how high my emotions are-I cry a lot more frequently, even sometimes I get laughing too hard and I start to cry it's annoying.
The other day I had my first sneeze n' pee out of any pregnancy--NOT excited about that!
very good! it's always nice to have those reminders.
the being pg doesn't stop after the baby comes. you just change it and say, "I just had a baby" :)
good luck! and keep us posted
Awww, I like your list!! I can't wait to experience all of that...well, mostly the good. Not the aches and pains part, eek!
Post a Comment