Monday, April 6, 2009

Michael's Birthday Party



We had a little party for Michael on Sunday and invited the family over to celebrate with us. We all had a lot of fun and some yummy food. Michael was so funny opening his presents. He had to hold the most recently opened gift while he was opening the current gift, then he would grab onto that one while he opened the next one. Also, his cousin who is almost the same age, thought that all of Michael's presents were great and he wanted them also. It was cute watching the two of them learning about sharing. I made Michael a Lightning McQueen cake. I think it turned out pretty good. I ended up making 2 cakes, actually. The first one didn't want to come out of the pan and I just about cried when it all fell apart. The second one was much better. Thank you everyone who helped make Michael's birthday so much fun.

4 comments:

DeeAnna said...

I wish we could have been there! We thought about him all day, tell him happy birthday from us!

jarah_angell said...

Wow awesome cake! you did a really good job!

Rose said...

The cake is the awesomeness...and Michael is the adorableness :D

Dena said...

How fun! I can't believe he is 2 already. Cute cake, too.