Monday, April 20, 2009

Soccer Mom

It's official, I'm a soccer Mom. Taylor asked us if she could play soccer and we said yes. She started last week. They have practices on Tuesdays and games on Thursdays. It only lasts for 4 weeks, for 4 practices and 4 games. I hope I can handle that. My camera has been tempermental lately so I didn't get any pictures of her last game, but maybe it will work for me this week.

4 comments:

Gallup Family said...

Soccer is so fun. Sarah played it for two years. We coached her last year and it was a hoot. Jared worked so well with the kids. However, apparently our kids got burned out because nobody wants to play anything this year. Sarah has had 3 years of tee ball and 2 years of soccer so I can see wanting to take a break but Jaden is just my homebody.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new mom status! lol. That is fun. Soccer is great for kids.

Countrylivn' said...

Wonder Woman!

Kerry said...

Oh whatever we all know that we're soccer mom's without soccer!

That's exciting that she's doing a sport though!