Thursday, April 9, 2009

Open House

Okay everyone, mark you calendars. On Saturday April 18 I am having a Meet the Baby and Usborn book open house. It will be from 10-12 at my house. For those of you who are wondering just what we need for Rachel, the answer is books. If you were just dying to get her a present but live a ways away, my Usborn consultant has a website:

http://www.myubam.com/ecommerce/default.asp?sid=A3100&gid=77328575

Seriously, though, these are really cool books. I hope to see you all here on Saturday, there will be goodies and as always, friends are welcome.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Now that's a great way to get an announcement out! I better write it on my calendar now..how about some information about where you live? Please email me lambaker@yahoo.com
thanks

Katrina Wilson said...

it sounds like fun!! I can't wait to come. You are the best sister!! I hope you know that!!! Love ya tons

Kerry said...

Tasha-sorry I totally spaced it--I feel so bad I want to see her, plus I made you email me directions..I'm sorry.

Hopefully I'll still make it out with some diapers or something sometime.