Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday












I saw this on another blog and I decided to put my own spin on it. Instead of showing what I was like I thought I'd put my house up here. Last summer our big project was getting our deck off of the back door done. We did a little bit with our yard, but not too much. This year we have been focusing on our lawn lately. We got our garden fenced off. Last year we got one silo up and this summer we got the other one up. We also put in a chicken coop. We got the pond dug and it has water in it. Grass is being planted in the big, bare spot.

In the orchard it still looks pretty much the same. The trees haven't grown a whole lot, but they will get there. Looking at some of these pictures it really does remind me of what we started out with and where we are now. It's good to remember all of that when you start to get discouraged thinking things aren't happening fast enough.

2 comments:

5boystokiss said...

Wow, it looks like you guys have been working hard. You forgot to add that you were either pregnant or nursing most of that time. That counts for lots too!
In fact I think you must be super woman!!
By the way I love that picture of Katrina.

Dena said...

Wow, you guys have sure made a lot of progress. I wish all my projects got completed like that!