Last Sunday was Taylor's birthday. On Saturday we had a little get together with some of our families and friends. Taylor got a castle cake. It doesn't look quite like the pictures, but hey, I'm getting better. I'm seriously thinking that I need to invest in my own set of cake decorating tips and bags.
Taylor loves her gardening set. We already went and got her some flowers to plant and she used her new tools.
Aunt Katrina got all of the kids these wonderfully huge suckers. They were nice and sticky for the next few days :)
And of course, Taylor got lots of books. It may just keep her busy the rest of the summer. She also got a Princess Memory game, a little pocket sized mulri-tool, a movie and a really cute dress. She had a great time and it was nice to be surrounded by people we love.
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Taylor!!! Those suckers look delicious!
Post a Comment