
On Labor Day we went to the fair. We have gone on Monday for the last couple of years, and I like it that day. We asked Lindsey what she wanted to do at the fair and her only request was to get some cotton candy.

Taylor's favorite part was the ag-pavilion where she got a bracelet and got to play in the beans and corn.

Michael's favorite part was the trains. He liked to watch them go all around the track, but he also liked the little Thomas train set for the kids.

Rachel liked the animals at the petting zoo. She got kissed by a cow and thought the goats were pretty interesting. Michael was funny around the goats, he would get down and get right by their face to talk to them, it was cute.



The whole weekend was so nice, I didn't do much and we played and had a lot of fun. Now, I need to get back to my neglected house and catch up on all the laundry. I think we are also going to be putting all of our camping stuff away for the season.
3 comments:
Aw...that sounds like so much fun! The closest we come to that is the big pumpkin patch we go to every fall that has games and a little petting zoo. I bet it's a blast, especially for the kids.
Oh and I just have to add I love love love the new pic you put on the top of the page, that is an awesome family pic, very cute.
I agree with Rose-beautiful family pic you've got.
Apparently we didn't get nearly as much out of the fair as you guys..the pic of their heads, the beans and corn, the trains..but then again we didn't walk inside--guess we better hit that next year.
I guess you survived the fair and shopping..I'm so happy for you!
Yay for the fair! How fun. I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment