Saturday, October 10, 2009

Deer Hunting?

So today Robert went out deer hunting and this is what he came back with. This is definately NOT a deer. I'm not exactly sure what we are going to do with the geese. They were originally raised to be eaten by a guy Robert knows from work, but after raising them all summer the guys wife decided that they just couldn't eat them. She has no problem with someone else eating, though. I've never had goose before, have you?

3 comments:

jarah_angell said...

nope, but have heard its delicious! I bet you could find a recipe on the internet somewhere! good luck tell us how it turns out!

Idaho Sutters said...

That's my kind of hunting Robert.

I'd keep them for pets. But if you opt out and go with the food I'd ask Laurie. Her boys have brought home every imaginable fowl that a person can kill and they have eaten. (She wouldn't cook the Bobcot though).

DeeAnna said...

We've got another great hunting story from Robert now, hee-hee!! They could be guard dogs for you. Dad said that Cami didn't like them very much and that Michael took a stick out there to protect himself with! We had a good time with Lyndsey and Taylor, cute little girls.