Saturday, October 10, 2009
Robert's Surprise Party
Robert's birthday was this last week but we had things going on the day of his birthday so I decided to surprise him with a party on Sunday before. It almost worked. I had it all arranged with my sister to use her house and she got it all decorated. I found a reason to be in Twin Falls, I got ice cream and food to my sister's house and everything. Well, right as we were trying to get the kids to get in the van Taylor asked if it was time for the party. I shhhhushed her and while Robert didn't hear the question, he did hear the shush. Still, he was a little surprised. The kids had so much fun getting him gifts. Taylor found a book that she knew he would like. Lindsey just knew he would love to have a movie and she found the perfect one, The Wiggles! Michael picked out a really great tie. We love you Robert!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment