Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Snow!




We got snow this last week. It's all gone now, but the kids sure enjoyed it while it lasted. Usually it's a little bit of a struggle to get Lindsey and Michael to get dressed, but they were in such a hurry that they were ready to go outside soon after Taylor left for school. Kami even enjoyed it, sorta. She didn't quite like the cold, but all that wet stuff was pretty neat. It was interesting to see what we found when we went looking for our winter stuff. We discovered that we are going to need to get some new snowpants because the kids have grown. We also got to play a little bit of dress-up seeing what still fit and what we need to buy to get ready for winter. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this or not.

1 comment:

Gillett Family said...

Crazy!!! Snow already? Can't say I miss it :)