Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goings on

I hated having to go private, but unfortunately one person will make it hard for the rest.  I had someone leaving mean comments and I got tired of deleting them.

We have had a busy week.  Taylor was baptized on Saturday.  It was wonderful.  We had a lot of family there and Taylor was happy.  After all, it was her day.  I will post more about that later.

Then, Sunday and Monday we went to Carey so that we could spend some time with family that we don't get to see that often.  My brother was up from Texas and since I don't get to spend time with him too often I made sure we went over there so that I could see him and his family.  My nephew and niece are growing up so fast!  My sister also came over from Montana.  I miss her and her family.  We had fun visiting and playing games.  The kids had a lot of fun playing and jumping on the trampoline.

Now we are sort of getting things back to normal.  We have been staying out really late visiting.  Since I don't get to see my brother and sister that often we stayed quite late and the kids didn't get as much sleep as they normally do.  I also really need to get into my garden and get it weeded.  Life has been really crazy like that.  I also need to catch back up on the laundry.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Who would ever be mean to you? Not cool >:/ Glad you didn't stop blogging though!

Jenn said...

I decided to go private too, but for other reasons. I want to post more about our family, but obviously I don't want anyone and everyone out there to have access.
Congrats to Taylor and so glad you got to see all your siblings. Does that mean everyone was home?

Dena said...

I'm sorry that someone was leaving mean comments. It seems like most family blogs are going private now. There are just too many psychos out there!