I think the stomach bug that hit our family is finally gone (finger's crossed). I also finally got some pictures put on the computer so that I can put them on the blog.
The kids playing crack-the-egg or duck, duck, goose. I'm not sure which one.
I made some yummy pureed fruit Popsicles for the kids. Perfect treat for a hot day, plus a full serving of fruits.
I know that pool isn't very big, but the kids had to get the inner tube in there. We had to make sure that they all got a turn so that there was less fighting over it.
On our way to Oregon we had started playing the alphabet game where we try to find each of the letters of the alphabet in order. Well, after a quick stop to the Library, I found the elusive letter "Q", but none of the kids cared, I looked back, and they all had their noses buried in books.
Rachel is a little monkey. She scares me sometimes with how high she likes to climb. She thinks she is a lot bigger than she really is.
Almost all of my favorite pictures involve my kids and books. Can you tell that we love to read around here? It's a good thing, I know it is, but try reminding myself that when they keep getting distracted when they are supposed to be doing their chores.
No comments:
Post a Comment