| Robert hardly ever looks at the camera. |
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Red Robin Date
Red Robin opened a restaurant in Twin Falls this summer. In order to train their staff before the grand opening they opened up 5 days of spots where people could come in, get a free meal, and let the staff practice on them. I managed to get one of the spots and so Robert and I got to go on a free date! Each person got to pick an entree and drink. The table got to pick either a free appetizer or a free dessert. Plus they would surprise the tables with something else for free. So I got a Prime Rib dip on a gluten free bun and Robert got a burger with macaroni and cheese on it. We tried a couple of different drinks. Robert had purple lemonade. It had prickly pear syrup in it. He really liked it, I thought it was good, but super sweet. I tried a berry limeade. I really liked my drink. We were also given a strawberry lemonade to try. As we were eating our server brought us a strawberry shake that the bartender used for practice. It was super yummy! For our dessert we got some brownie sticks with a berry dipping sauce. I forget what they were called. I would go back again. There were a couple of other burgers on the menu that sounded interesting that I wouldn't mind trying. All in all, it was worth the drive for a free meal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment