We also got our living room re-arranged to fit the piano. I will probably move things around again, but it works for now. Of course we had many other projects planned for the day, but we ran out of time, isn't that the way of Saturdays?
Monday, September 8, 2008
Fun in the puddles
Saturday we had thought about going out, but decided to stay home. The kids found some puddles from the sprinklers and I just couldn't spoil their fun. If you know me I usually am one for trying not to let them get wet and dirty, but they were having such a good time that I just couldn't stop them. Michael especially thought it was great. He would splash with his foot and then he started looking for rocks to throw in the water. Lindsey helped him out with the rocks. She could get slightly bigger rocks than he could.

We also got our living room re-arranged to fit the piano. I will probably move things around again, but it works for now. Of course we had many other projects planned for the day, but we ran out of time, isn't that the way of Saturdays?
We also got our living room re-arranged to fit the piano. I will probably move things around again, but it works for now. Of course we had many other projects planned for the day, but we ran out of time, isn't that the way of Saturdays?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I swear saturdays have less hours than any other day. We always have so much planned...maybe we'd do better if we didn't try to sleep in. Not that we're real successful with that because of our Walking Alarm Clocks but it does get the day started a little slower. Ask Rob about how we used to play in the mud puddles, we'd build little houses and towns, and then hose off on the lawn. Good memories! But, yeah, I usually scold when my kids get in the puddles. I need to get in with them, huh!
ya that is definatly the way it works never have enough time to do projects thats the way we feel about summer never enough time to get ready for winter. looks like the kids had a blast.
Post a Comment