Saturday, September 27, 2008
Tell me....
I saw this on another blog and I thought it was really neat, so I'm stealing the idea. I want you to tell me about the first time you met Robert or I, or if you've known us a while, an interesting story about one or both of us. Now, if you don't have a blogger account, you can still post using the anonymous and put your name in. Everyone that does this will go into a drawing for either a fuzzy scarf, the really warm one, or some crochet christmas ornaments, your choice. Even if neither one of those really appeals to you, please share your memories, even you phantom readers that never comment. I will do the drawing on October 10, so you have until then to tell us what you remember. Good luck to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Okay, I'm going to post twice, Tasha, once for my memory and once for Jared's memory (double the chance of winning because both prizes sound good to me :) Anywho, the first time I met you was when you were working at Crowley's in Twin Falls. I had heard all about you from Jared and I knew that you were his first crush so I wasn't really excited to run into you. But to be nice I told Jared he could talk with you while my mom and I went shopping some more. After like half an hour I went looking for him and I was totally upset that he would spend so much time alone with you instead of with his new bride...haha. I was a bit jealous until I found out that you were getting married too.
Jared cannot remember the first time he met Tasha, but the first time he met Robert was kind of funny. It was at his graduation from CSI. He sat next to Robert the whole night but never knew it until the end when he was talking to Tasha and Robert came up and Jared put two and two together. He said he thought it was odd that the guy next to him kept talking to him like he knew him :)
I don't remember meeting Robert. I've just always known him. I don't really have a memory of not knowing him...That's what you get when your from a small town and you've both lived in the same house your whole lives...
I remember that the first Sunday you moved here I went up to you and told you I was so excited you guys had moved here and I was glad to finally meet you. I think you were just overwhemlmed with being in a new place because you basically gave me a deer in the headlights look and said thanks.
gosh i remember how embarrassed you were the first day of school in the sixth grade.
I don't think I can pin point just one memory their are tons. I loved tuna sandwiches with your family on Sunday's. Putting a great seed in me about teaching me the gospel. Lots of fun late night talks and doubling to the prom when someone was to young to go alone haha. lots of good memories.
I don't really remember when I met you, I guess just some random time at church. I've just kind of known you since you moved here.
Really the only story I remember is when my mom went visiting teaching to your house. And when your kids came inside they were really muddy so was your dog. And they were cute to watch, you also had to keep on sending them outside. Kind of dumb uh!
Cute background by the way!
Let's see, I have always known Robert because he went to school with Mollie and Derrick. And I remember Mollie and Derrick always saying how funny Robert was in Semenary. That he alway had the most radom, funny, and interesting comments. hehe!
Tasha I don't remember the first time I met you becasue I always knew you as Katrina's sister. But when I really got to know you was when you moved to Richfield and I thought you were the coolest person because you were one of the ones that came to our workout group and I loved doing belly dancing with you. I just thought that you were so talented and easy to talk to.
Huh!! Well, I guess I met Tasha the day I was born, I remember when dad helped you hold me and I started to wake up and I looked up at you and thought, huh so you are my older sister who would one day make me cry every night!!! Just kidding, you were and more importantly ARE THE BEST OLDER SISTER I could ever ask for, now for Robert, I probably met him when you brought him over after a dance or something and I saw you kissing on the front porch!! Ahh memories!!
Lets see the first time I met you and Robert was the day I moved into the neighboorhood. Robert had taken me over to your your house. My house was cold due to not having heat and Ethan was in the way. He was about 3 and was too much help. I was supposed to drop Ethan off and then go and help move things in. But we stated to talk and next thing I know is that everything is moved in and we where still visiting. Kindered sisters from the begining I guess you could say.
Katie
I'm sorry, I have a terrible memory of the first time I meet people (I do remember the first time someone pointed Farris out to me and told me his name...it was meant to be!) so I don't remember the first time I met you...and the first time I met Rob I was only two and a half. But one of my earliest memeories of Rob is him going out into the fields to help us pick rock and sitting on an ant hill. He was pretty young, still in diapers, and was not a happy camper. We couldn't figure out what he was crying about until we took off his diaper and a bunch of unhappy ants crawled out. Sorry, Rob, but there are other stories I could have told, hee-hee!
I came out of mommy and you were somewhere already being jealous that I was cuter and getting all the attention! Oh well, I forgive you!
OK, so I was just telling Tom this story the other night during pillow talk, can't remember for sure how it came up. This was the first I remember of you and Rob. It was after a dance, Kade, Caleb, and I were out in the parking lot on the Elementary side of the school-You were in your flapper dress. I remember you said- My hands are cold, and you put your hands in Robs. I remember him looking a little nervous and unsure what to do, and I remember thinking that was a pretty smooth move. However, I think Kade, Caleb, and I laughed about it for quite a few months, and made gagging noises when we got to our car. Now every time I say my hands are cold, I think of you with a feather on your head and can't help but smile. That is actually probably how it came up in the first place- I said honey my hands are cold ;)
Post a Comment