Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Michael just loves playing the piano. When I try to play he usually finds his way onto the bench with me and tries to play right where my fingers need to be, or he will wiggle his way onto my lap and then I had better just let him play. For the most part he "plays" the piano and not just bangs on the keys. It is so cute to see each of the kids "play" the piano, it has been a worthwhile investment for our family.

On a side note, I tried my hand at baking bread and made breadsticks. I think they are pretty yummy and so do the kids. I've never made breadsticks from scratch before and bread intimidates me, so this is a good thing.

2 comments:

DeeAnna said...

I'm with you on that. I started with pizza dough, then breadsticks. Now I've made fry bread (Navajo style, of course!), tortillas, and bakery kind of things...but I still can't get up the courage to try bread or rolls. Kind of silly. Maybe over Christmas or Thanksgiving we can try together.

GatesGang said...

awwww i love fresh bread my favorite thing in the world good job.
keep him playing thats great