Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

We decided to end the old year with a party. We invited a few friends over for games and goodies, everyone brought their favorite treats, and we had some yummy food. Then, we put a movie on for the kids and the adults played games. It was a lot of fun.

I really needed this game night. I am a person that needs people and with the winter storms that we have had, I've been getting some cabin fever so it was nice to visit and laugh with friends. I truly feel blessed to live in such a wonderful area with so many good people.

1 comment:

Gallup Family said...

Okay, Tasha, we have got to plan something for our two families to get together. I'm sure your kids would love playing with ours. Sarah would love some girls her age. She is the only girl among her cousins. Let's make it a New Year's resolution :)