Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Project

We got the crib moved and our room re-arranged. Robert took the opportunity, since we were moving everything around already, to do some deep cleaning in our room. Not only did we vacuum everywhere, since we were moving furniture already, but he also got out the carpet cleaner and shampooed the carpets as well. Now we just need to get used to the new layout of the room and hope that we don't run into anything in the middle of the night. Of course, things will change again when the baby comes. When I got pregnant we switched sides of the bed so that I could be closer to the bathroom, but when this little one arrives we will switch back since the crib is on the other side of the bed. Oh the joys of parenthood.

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

busy girl! you are lucky my husband wont trade sides of the bed with me for NOTHING! oh well, Im glad to hear about your progress!

Gillett Family said...

Oh yes!! The count down is on!! I must say i'm glad to be done :)other than I still don't get as much sleep, the things we go through for our precious little children!!