Saturday, January 24, 2009

Michael's Quilt


I finally finished a project that I have been working on for over 2 years, Michael's baby quilt. Each of my girls got one from one of their aunts as a Laurel project, then I ran out of sisters, so I got to make Michael's. Well, it took some time, but thanks to a patient husband who let me spend a good deal of time working on sewing projects this week, the quilt is done! Now it's on to the new baby's quilt. Hopefully it won't take me 2 years to complete.

3 comments:

Dena said...

WOW! That is absolutely amazing. I can't believe that you have the patience to work on a project for so long. I am completely impressed by your talents!

DeeAnna said...

Cute! I bet he loves the snoopy theme. I'm trying to get quilts done for the kids...they were supposed to be Christmas presents! Oh, well, they'll have to be birthday presents. Or maybe Christmas 09 pressents...

Gillett Family said...

That is so cute i bet the baby's will be too, even if it does take 2 years :) you can't rush art right :)