I just need to brag on Robert a little bit today. I've had a lot of joint problems with this pregnancy, especially in my hips and pelvis. This makes it very difficult for me to do a lot of things that I would normally do. Robert has loving stepped in without complaint to help me. But these last couple of weeks he has really gone above and beyond. When I decided to paint Michael's room, it was my decision, not Robert's, but he supported me, he even shampooed Michael's carpet while we had stuff moved out. Then, I decided to paint the bathroom. He had to do all the high painting since I really shouldn't be on a ladder, and he didn't even complain. He also helped the girls clean their room while I was doing Michael's room, and then shampooed it also. We decided to put Michael in a toddler bed and move the crib into our room to get ready for the baby. In order to do that we needed to clean and re-organize our room. Our room had become a catch-all for all things we didn't know what to do with, or stuff that was out when we were doing a quick cleaning to get ready for company, so we had a lot of stuff in our room. Including 3 boxes that just never got unpacked from when we moved in over a year ago. Well, I tackled putting stuff away and Robert moved stuff around after I did. While we were moving stuff around in our room he decided that would be the perfect time to shampoo our carpets also, so he did. Our room looks great, Michael's room looks great, and the girls room looks great. If that were all it would be enough, but it's not. He also shampooed the front room. He has helped me keep the kitchen all clean and for the last few days he's had some time off, so he let me spend a lot of time in my craft room working on sewing projects. He has done everything for taking care of the kids, including watching Michael and helping to start potty training him yesterday. I have married the most perfect man for me. I love him so much and I just wanted to let everyone know what a great guy he is.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Wonderful Robert
I just need to brag on Robert a little bit today. I've had a lot of joint problems with this pregnancy, especially in my hips and pelvis. This makes it very difficult for me to do a lot of things that I would normally do. Robert has loving stepped in without complaint to help me. But these last couple of weeks he has really gone above and beyond. When I decided to paint Michael's room, it was my decision, not Robert's, but he supported me, he even shampooed Michael's carpet while we had stuff moved out. Then, I decided to paint the bathroom. He had to do all the high painting since I really shouldn't be on a ladder, and he didn't even complain. He also helped the girls clean their room while I was doing Michael's room, and then shampooed it also. We decided to put Michael in a toddler bed and move the crib into our room to get ready for the baby. In order to do that we needed to clean and re-organize our room. Our room had become a catch-all for all things we didn't know what to do with, or stuff that was out when we were doing a quick cleaning to get ready for company, so we had a lot of stuff in our room. Including 3 boxes that just never got unpacked from when we moved in over a year ago. Well, I tackled putting stuff away and Robert moved stuff around after I did. While we were moving stuff around in our room he decided that would be the perfect time to shampoo our carpets also, so he did. Our room looks great, Michael's room looks great, and the girls room looks great. If that were all it would be enough, but it's not. He also shampooed the front room. He has helped me keep the kitchen all clean and for the last few days he's had some time off, so he let me spend a lot of time in my craft room working on sewing projects. He has done everything for taking care of the kids, including watching Michael and helping to start potty training him yesterday. I have married the most perfect man for me. I love him so much and I just wanted to let everyone know what a great guy he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That really is awesome and a sweet story!! Thanks for sharing and it is totally ok to brag about husbands at anytime!
We are very lucky women, aren't we!?!
Post a Comment