Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm still here

In case any of you are wondering how I am doing, I'm fine and I'm still here. No new news. At least not in the baby department. Yesterday Robert had a meeting thing in Ketchum and every time he'd call me he would ask how I was doing. It was really starting to get to me after a while. I know he's just concerned, but I finally had to ask him to quit asking me because it was a constant reminder that yes, I am still pregnant. Now don't get me wrong, I'm really not due for another week, but I did go into false labor on Tuesday. My midwife thought for sure that I'd be calling her in the middle of the night in real labor and on Thursday when I still hadn't called her she called me. I just wanted to cry. My midwife told me I was probably having a girl and her hair wasn't ready yet. Maybe that's what's going on. Well, the good news is, I can't stay pregnant forever.

3 comments:

Dena said...

It begins to feel like you will stay pregnant forever though. I remember that feeling. Don't worry! It will be over soon, and then you will have a new little baby to keep you up all night long! :)

Gillett Family said...

That's to cute! Her Hair's not done!:) I love it :) Can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl!! Hang in there!

Kerry said...

It sucks, but that's a cute joke about the hair. You just have to think you're going over your date and then it's not that bad when it comes right on time.