Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rachel Nykole

Just a short note to let you all know that on March 17 our little girl was born. Her name is Rachel Nykole, she was 7 lbs 3.5 oz and 20 in long. I'll post more and some pictures later.

9 comments:

Gallup Family said...

Congratulations! She's a little Leprechaun girl :)

Gillett Family said...

Oh That's Great!!! SO excited to see some pic's. and what about the hair? was it done? :) Congrats!!

Rose said...

Congrats! Happy birthday little Rachel!

Countrylivn' said...

WHOO HOO! YEAH! I was so glad to hear that she has finally arrived! It is so you to have her on a holiday, it is almost a tradition for your famiy (atleast half of your kids) I keep quizzing Emma (to ask Taylor) what her name is, I love it, I cant wait to see her! Did your brother arrrive ok too? Good luck, call me, I am minutes away.....

Idaho Spuds said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting her.

*ehu. said...

Whooooo hoooo!! I'm so stoked for the new addition to your family! Plus I love the fact that her bday's on St. Patty's day!

Kerry said...

Aww--how exciting for you! Another girl--

I was 1 day off!

Brandy told me she saw your van at Katrina's guess she was right!

jarah_angell said...

Congrats! How exciting! Cute cute name! How fun that shes born on st. pattys day! would love to see pics. still waiting for mine!

Dena said...

Congratulations! Another little girl! What a lucky mommy you are! ;)