Monday, March 23, 2009

Pictures of Rachel





8 comments:

Lacey Loughmiller said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Countrylivn' said...

Wow she looks just like Taylor (to me atleast) way to go, sorry about the not so fun week, hope everyone is on the mend now, good luck with 4, sounds like she is an angel!

DeeAnna said...

CUTE! Love the yawn!

Kerry said...

Of course your hair looks perfect at the hospital..that's why i always hate how gorgeous we look in all the pictures-good job there!

Rachel is super cute-LOVE the butterfly outfit..

I want to hear the story-what time, how long were you in labor all the good details!

GatesGang said...

Congrats that is great another girl they are so fun. Cute name. Glad your both well. Luke's vision of you having the baby on the day he came home came true how funny is that. A green baby.

Dena said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats again. I love her little bow!

Workmans said...

Wow she's a cutie!! You guys really have had super cute babies. Good Job. Good Luck being a mommy of four! You'll do great!

~*The Brauburger Chocolate Clan & Polly Pug*~ said...

And you tried to fool me and make me think she wouldn't be born on St. Patrick's Day. I'm glad that I happened to be in Twin that day and got to see her. She looks just like Lindsey. I just wish she wouldn't cry when I held her.