

We had some friends come over to play this week since it was spring break and we decided to make play dough. The kids had so much fun with it as you can see.

Yesterday Robert and the kids braved the wind and tackled some projects outside. They restrung my clothesline, cleaned out the garden beds and set up a bin for me to compost in. None of those were projects on Roberts list to do for the day, but I'm so glad he did them. His list unfortunately got pushed back to be done sometime this week. Hopefully we will have one or two nice days for him to get those things done.
4 comments:
hey how are you feeling after your long week? Exhuasted? its kinda funny that the 23rd is your little sisters bday, the 17th is my little sisters bday!
I am amazed that you could handle having friends over just after you had a baby! You are supermom.
Aww such a nice husband! I'm glad you're still in the blogging world even though you just had a baby..hopefully I can be the same-we'll see.
I'm so proud to have a friend like you Tasha. Thanks for having us over and taking my kids for me when I was so stressed working to jobs. I appreciate you SO much. The kids looked like they had tons of fun making and playing with your homemade play dough. They love coming to your house.
Post a Comment