So, last week I had my niece over for the day. I needed to find something for them to do, so as I was looking around I spotted my kitchen floor. With all the rain we've had, muddy footprints had appeared all over the floor. I took a bucket of soapy water, but some old socks on the girls, and let them "skate" all over the floor, they even had a race around the island. They danced and had a blast! And wouldn't you know it, my floor was cleaner.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Kitchen Skating
So, last week I had my niece over for the day. I needed to find something for them to do, so as I was looking around I spotted my kitchen floor. With all the rain we've had, muddy footprints had appeared all over the floor. I took a bucket of soapy water, but some old socks on the girls, and let them "skate" all over the floor, they even had a race around the island. They danced and had a blast! And wouldn't you know it, my floor was cleaner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very creative! I'll have to employ this idea when we finally get our new flooring in the kitchen.
I always loved the part in Pippi Longstocking where she cleaned the floor, maybe we'll have to try it!
what a great idea :) I'll have to try that
Terrific idea!! And I LOVELOVELOVE Deeanna's blog comment--I wanna watch Pippi Longstocking now!!
Post a Comment