Monday, June 8, 2009

Rain.....

We have had a lot of rain this past week. I REALLY need to get the rest of my plants outside, but it's been too wet to do that. My table is turning into a tomato jungle. On the plus side, I haven't had to hardly water the garden. I do have a few things coming up. We have peas coming up and radishes. I put out the broccoli and cauliflower and they look great. I think even some of my beans and spinach have come up. Robert planted grass this past week, but I haven't checked on it to see if it has sprouted or not. I am so excited to have some more lawn!

On Saturday, Robert really wanted to get a whole bunch of stuff done outside, well, that didn't work out too well for him. He did get part of a culvert in at the opening to our alfalfa field behind the house. He needs to pick up the rest of the culvert now to put it in. That was one of the things he wanted to do Saturday that it was too wet for. He also wanted to take Taylor fishing, well, we decided not to do that in the rain. Taylor will have to wait until another day to go fishing.

No comments: