Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Day of School


Well, Taylor started first grade this week. She has been so excited for this. Her teacher's name is Ms. Beezley, but all the kids call her Heidi. I'm not big on the first name thing, but what can I say? She is loving first grade, though. She has homework this year. Right now it has only consisted of reading for 30 minutes each night. That can include her reading to us, us reading to her, or reading on her own. Not a big thing for our family since we all read a lot anyway. Also, if you can't tell, Taylor's hair is all in braids again. She wanted me to put her hair in braids for the first week of school so that I wouldn't have to fix it every morning. Silly girl.

3 comments:

Gillett Family said...

Oh Taylor You look so cute!!! I like the Hair :) Good Luck in School

Kerry said...

Oh I can't wait until Brandon starts preschool-

Taylor your so smart-you don't want to take time to do hair..good job!

jarah_angell said...

She is so cute! I cant believe shes in 1st grade! I bet you miss her help, Victoria is such a great helper when shes here!