This summer the kids have had so much fun outside exploring and playing. They found a couple of great places to play and named them. The first one they found was "Narnia".

To get to Narnia they had to go around Chocolate Pond and over Silver Creek. Narnia had a huge, old tree that they could play around and offered lots of treasures for the finding.

Next came "Terabithia". Terabithia is under 2 old ash trees and it spans a ditch, so they even have a bridge to Terabithia.

They took some old boards out there to build a fort with. They have each claimed "rooms" around the tree and in the tree.


I love living out here where imaginative play is so easily fostered and where we have room for the kids to go and explore. They have had so much fun outside this summer going on their adventures and finding new places. I love the summertime and am sorry to see it leaving.
3 comments:
I hear ya, lets protest winter!!! Who took your kids pictures? (on your side bar) they are really cute!
SO many people say that-I'm so excited for Brandon to be in preschool--the only thing I miss is free lunch!
Fun pictures of your kids! Don't you just love summertime?
Post a Comment