Lots going on around here. Our biggest news is that Robert has a new job! He is working for a new landscaping company in the Twin Falls area. It is called Magic Valley Landscaping, I think. He will be the head of the irrigation department which does sprinklers and stuff. The company will even have their own greenhouses and nursery. I'm hoping that means we can get a discount on plants ;)
On Sunday Rachel started standing up on her own. She would stand up, get really excited, bounce up and down, and then fall. It was really cute. The kids were so excited to watch her stand. I've seen her take about 3 steps. It will not be long until she is running all over the place.
We only have 2 puppies left at home right now. I am hoping that by the end of the week they will have found new homes. We have loved having the puppies in our home. They are so much fun to play with and are really cute, but they can be quite messy. Luckily the weather is warming up and that makes it a little easier to potty train them.
Pretty soon we will be planting our garden. I can't wait for the weather to warm up enough to go outside and work in the yard. Right now it is too rainy. We all love being outside.
2 comments:
That's a cute cake you've got down there--I have a request for a fossil dinosaur cake-we'll see how I do in a couple of weeks..
The weather here in Idaho Falls keeps tricking us-it's great, then snows, good then rains-it's crazy..I just want that warm weather!
I'm so jealous I really want to plant a garden too!! I can't wait to eat the fruits of your labors though!!!
Post a Comment