Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rachel is a Year Old!

Today was Rachel's Birthday! She is now a year old. I can hardly believe how fast this past year has gone. My darling little girl can now crawl, creep along the furniture, get into the tupperware, pet the dogs (well, roughly pat them is more like it). She has 8 teeth with 2 molars that I can tell coming in. It's hard to look because she likes to bite with those teeth she has. She does have more volumes now than when she was born, but her two favorite are still mute, and maximum.

We didn't do anything today really to celebrate. Instead we are getting together with family this weekend and I'm sure we will have some super fun pictures to post, especially after the cake!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That's wonderful! It is crazy how fast time flies by! I hope you guys have some great fun this weekend!