Well, our desktop got a virus and we have sent it to hopefully get fixed. That means all the pictures that I want to post I can't. Oh well.
Robert has been very busy lately helping his Mom remodel her living room, kitchen, pantry, and bathroom. The bathroom only needs to get the sink and one light in and it already looks really good. Robert had a lot of fun tearing up the kitchen. He got to pull out cabinets and counters and do fun stuff like that. I am so excited for my mother-in-law. She's going to have a brand new kitchen that is going to look so great! It has been a lot of fun looking at counter and paint samples. It is going to look so great when it all gets done!
On another note, our driveway has been another muddy mess. I had hoped that the gravel we added last year would help this year, and I'm sure it did, but I'd hate to see what the driveway would look like if we hadn't put any down. We will definately need a couple more loads of gravel this year. The top part isn't too bad, but right around the house is horrible. We had a couple of nice days and I was really hoping it would dry out a little bit, but then we got rain and snow, so it's going to be a while longer I guess. Oh the joys of living in the country. I don't think I'd trade it for anywhere else, though. I really do love living here.
1 comment:
You're so nice to give your husband up to do the remodel! I know he's still close but 4 kids is a LOT to handle!
Sorry the driveway is yucky-that's no fun.
Post a Comment