Monday, March 22, 2010

The Pied Piper

Oh man, I cannot wait until I get my other computer back! This last Friday, Taylor got to be in a production of the Pied Piper. Our school is lucky enough to have the people from Missoula Children's Theater come and do a play. This year was the Pied Piper. They had auditions on Monday after school and Taylor got the part of a rat. Then, she had a couple of practices and they put the play on Friday. I have some super cute pictures and even a little video, but I don't like putting things on this computer so I won't post them, sorry.

We also had a little party for Rachel over the weekend. Again, I want to put the pictures on, but..... Rachel got her own little Garfield cake which I'll have to post pictures of later. She was liking it pretty well, until she saw the ice cream, and then that was all she wanted. We also sang to my sister who will turn 21 tomorrow, Happy Birthday Naomi!

Hopefully soon I will have my computer back and post all kinds of cute pictures for all of you to enjoy.

No comments: