Monday, August 16, 2010

Oscar


We have a new member of our family. His name is Oscar and he used to belong to my sister, but when she moved she was unable to take him. I mean, come on, they will let her take her baby, but not her cat? Which one is really going to be more trouble, I ask you? Anyway, since she did take her baby, we got her cat. So far he stays mainly hidden. he doesn't like Kami (who will only chase him if he runs), and he is nervous around the kids, being used to adults. Oscar does like to come out at night and if we get up with one of the kids, he can be very annoying trying to get some love. If he would only come out during the day I know the kids would be more than happy to give him love.

1 comment:

Katrina Wilson said...

I miss my Oscar. I have seen too many spiders since he has left. That is the best thing about cats!