We've had colds around here and I've been pretty miserable. I'm feeling better now, though. I don't have much of a voice, but I have more energy now. There were a couple of days where I just let the kids watch movies because I really didn't have much energy to do anything else, and we cooked frozen pizzas so I didn't have to think too much about dinner.
Last week was a really fun one for our kids, though. Taylor and Lindsey celebrated their 100th day of school and they got to dress up like they were 100 years old.
They had a contest at school and Taylor got 3rd in her class and Lindsey got 2nd. I thought they looked pretty cute, myself.
We also got to go and help my niece celebrate her birthday. The kids always love it when they get to play with their cousins. My niece turned 8 and so we are super excited to go to her baptism in a couple of weeks.
Lindsey got to stay home with us on Thursday because her teacher needed to teach Pre-school. We had a lot of fun having her stay home and play. They little ones also got to go over and play with Grandpa a couple of mornings. I sure appreciate him taking them so that I could exercise and get a shower all by myself.
I know this is kinda short, but even though life has been super crazy, my brain is in a fog. I am hoping that with Robert's new job we will all settle into routines again and I also hope we can all get well.
2 comments:
I love the dressing like your 100 years old! That's hillarious! I'm glad Rob got his job, but also that he's back form training. Dad loved having your little ones over.
We all knew rob would get that job!..didnt we...good to see you back in the saddle
Post a Comment