Friday, May 23, 2008

Taylor's first days of school

Taylor got to go to Pre-Kindergarten this last week. She went for 3 hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. When I told her she only got to go for 3 days she wanted to know why? Why couldn't she go longer, why did she have to wait all summer to go back. I believe that she had fun at school. She got to play with some of her friends and she made new friends. She also loves learning and had a blast learning and playing new games. Her teachers are really great and have a love for the kids. In fact, one of her teachers is the same one that taught her daddy. She really likes the idea of having the same teacher as Robert. We all had lunch together all 3 of those days. Ah, cafeteria food. It really wasn't that bad, it still has the feel of lunch when I was going to school. Lindsey thought going to the school for lunch was pretty neat.

Speaking of Lindsey, it will be interesting next year to have Taylor gone. The two of them play together so often, I think Lindsey will be a little lost for a short while without her sister. I guess I will just have to give her a little more love and teach her to play nice with her brother.

It was a good preview of what to expect next year and I am excited for Taylor. I am a little sad that my little girl is growing up, but I am so excited for her excitement.

3 comments:

Gallup Family said...

You should expect Lindsey to be lost when Taylor is gone to school. Even toward the end of the school year, Jaden would still ask when Sarah was coming home. When I told him that next year she'll be gone all day, he was a bit upset. I try to give him "big boy" chores to help him feel like he's really helping me out being home. I'm sure Taylor will love school though!

Idaho Spuds said...

I understand! They are growing too too too fast. Rylee had a great time with your girls!

Idaho Sutters said...

Your kids will grow up so fast! Taylor is a cute girl. I like your background...