Then, Robert and Lindsey got on the tractor and started moving dirt. I want a little mound in the middle of our island. On top of it I have an old metal wheelbarrow that I got from David and Colleen that I am turning into a flower container. The front of the mound will probably be walled with a rosebush or something in front of it. I also want a dwarf sized tree out there, maybe one of those umbrella looking ones, but I have to work on Robert a little more for one of those, he doesn't like them.
By this time we were all getting hungry, so inside for some food and then on to the back yard. We really need to get our deck stained and sealed, but when it rained this last week, our dog and others tromped mud onto the deck. The girls started scrubbing it, I'm not sure we can scrub it all off, though. I think we are just going to have to sand it a little bit.
Taylor reminded Robert that she also needed to "help" him drive the tractor, so back in front they went. Lindsey was pouting because she wanted
And finally, we got my tomato boxes all set up and filled. You can see me mixing my planting mixture. The
It was a nice day, and a nice way to spend the day.
1 comment:
phew, you guys make me tired.
Post a Comment