Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby #4

Okay, here is my official announcement, I guess. I actually announced baby #4 on my blog a couple of weeks ago when I updated my profile info. Kudos to those who caught the change. We are expecting baby Newey sometime around March 21. That means I'm not very far along in my pregnancy, just long enough to be sick. I knew that I couldn't hide it, even if I wanted to since I do have a tendency to get quite sick.

Now for the most commonly asked questions. For this pregnancy I am seeing a Certified Nurse Midwife who practices out of Shoshone. Her name is Mickey. She has been practicing for a while but is new to the area. She practices in connection with a doctor and I will have the baby in a hospital with available to me all types of pain control. I do want to try and get this one here as naturally as possible this time. I had a bad experience with Michaels labor. I had an epidural so I was just laying there and I was throwing up every 30-45 minutes, not fun. I would like to try and avoid that this time.

What do I want? Well, I'd like just one. Of course if there are two I'll deal with it. So far it doesn't look like more than one. As for boy or girl, I don't have a preference. The good Lord knows better than me, so I'll leave it up to Him. For a while Taylor was saying it was a girl and Lindsey was saying it was a boy and I thought it was going to get physical between them. Lindsey has since changed her mind and agrees with Taylor that it is a girl. Of course, Taylor thought Michael was a girl and her name was Emma. Michael just senses that something is going on with Mommy and has become quite attached lately.

So, that is what is going on with me, how about you?

3 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Well "officially" congratulations! I'm sorry you're sick. I only got sick on the first one...

Gallup Family said...

I know what you mean with the youngest getting very clingy. Luke knows that something is up with mommy and he wants mommy to carry him everywhere. He also gets very annoyed when my tummy gets a mind of it's own and kicks him in the bottom..haha. Sorry I didn't catch the update. Although, you will have to ask Jared about how I told him weeks ago you were pregnant :)

Idaho Spuds said...

Congrats!