Last week I got to go to a Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas, Texas. I had a ton of fun! It was so much fun to dress up in my "fancy" dresses and have one of my roommate fix my hair. We had classes and went to an awards night. I don't think I have ever seen so many diamonds outside of a jewelry store. I think Mary Kay is the most amazing company out there! All they do is try to help others get what they want, help them achieve their dreams. Along the way they give out free cars and jewelry and prizes. Plus, I love the products! :)
While I was gone the kids had a blast playing with their grandparents and friends. On Wednesday and Thursday they got to go over to Grandma and Grandpa Newey's house to play. They love going over there. On Friday they went to a friends house where Taylor told me she got to jump on a trampoline. I really missed them while I was gone, but they seemed to have a lot of fun.
I got back to Twin Saturday night and stayed at my sister's house and Robert came and got me on Sunday. I spent a lot of Sunday resting and recuperating from the week. I didn't get a lot of sleep, we were having too much fun.
Now that I am back I get to jump right back in and finish the laundry.
1 comment:
It sounds like a blast!!! I am sure your hubby is glad to have you home!
Post a Comment