We had such a fun weekend. My parents took all of the kids and had a blast. They got Grandpa Eddie's breakfast, then the Carey Pioneer parade, followed by lunch in the park. Afterwards they went home where they set up the swimming pool and slip and slide. I guess Michael didn't really like the water that much but the girls had a blast. On Sunday they went to Pocatello where we met up with them for my nephew Tayce's baby blessing.
Robert and I along with my brother Matt and his family when to Park City for the weekend. We got one of those time share promo deals a while ago and finally used it. We actually ended up staying in a different hotel than we thought, but it was okay. We had to go and listen to a spiel on time shares and take a tour, then we politely told our guide that we didn't want to purchase one. On Saturday we went into Park City and did some shopping and walking around. It has a cute Main Street where we found the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We also had a really delicious lunch where I tried a grilled veggie wrap. It was super yummy! For dinner we had gift certificates to a restaurant called Ruth's Chris. It is a 5 star restaurant. Boy was it yummy! The steak just melted in your mouth and everything was perfect. When we got back to the hotel, Rebekah did some reflexology on my feet. Boy did that feel good. (thanks again Rebekah). Sunday we got up really early and headed to Pocatello. What a fun weekend it was.
This week I get to go to Dallas for a Mary Kay seminar. I am pretty excited to go. Hope I do okay with the climate change :) I will let you all know how it goes.
1 comment:
I love the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!!! I can never get enough caramel apples, tello-mellos, and seafoam. You should try those if you haven't already :) Have fun in Dallas!
Post a Comment