
Saturday was Taylor's birthday and we had a party for her. Her aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents came and we had a lot of fun. We fired up the grill (of course, Robert is really enjoying it) and had hamburgers and hot dogs. The kids all got to play outside and they had a lot of fun. Taylor got some bubbles for her birthday and they had a lot of fun playing with them. The weather was nice so they could all be outside without roasting or being blown away.
I can hardly believe that she is 5 already! She is so excited, but the morning of her birthday she told me "I don't feel like I'm 5". She is growing up so fast and gets to go to school this year. That is a major step for all of us. I just love having her in our family. She is so sweet and sensitive. She cries at movies if they are sad and she loves to be cuddled, when she isn't busy being a kid. She loves life and is always wanting to go and do and discover. You couldn't keep her from learning.

For her birthday she got a fishing pole. Now she wants to go fishing. I'm not a fisher person, so I'm glad that she has other family that can take her.
She also got more dress-up clothes. For Christmas the girls got a wardrobe for their dress up and I think it gets more use than any other of their play things, except their books. She also got some movies, which she wanted to stay up late last night and watch, but we wouldn't let her. And she and I made her a doll. It is a unique one of a kind doll which got a new sister at her party also. To tell you a little bit about her personality, Taylor will put her dolls down for a nap, tuck them in and everything. She tells me when they aren't feeling good, so they are in bed. Quite often a doll will ride with us in the van and she will buckle her dolls in the seat next to her. She is the perfect little mommy.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Taylor!
Post a Comment