I forgot to mention about Lindsey's haircut. For a while now she has fought me ever time I wanted to do her hair. She would run away and hide, tell me to fix Taylor's first, or lay down and move her head so that I couldn't do hers. I told her that if she wouldn't let me fix her hair then I would cut it. I finally got tired of threatening when after all of the arguing I got her set down and noticed go-gurt in her hair. Enough was enough, I got out the scissors and started cutting. I did make a few miscuts but over all I think it turned out cute. She seems much happier with it, it doesn't get as many tangles and it isn't in her face as much. Besides, the difference between a good haircut and a bad one is a week, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment